Enhance & Improve Patient Care With a Clinically Powerful Easy To Use Non-Invasive ANS Test System
Critical Care Assessment® is a valuable ANS testing tool in diagnosing hidden illnesses. Having the ability to quickly and easily test patients and receive immediate comprehensive interpretive reports after the test is invaluable to medical practitioners.
The benefits of Critical Care Assessment® are numerous, including:
- Testing takes only 15 minutes to run a full battery of tests including cardiovascular fitness assessment.
- The individual ANS test modules take as little as 6 to 10 minutes.
- Interpretive reports are generated immediately after testing. The reports are very easy to read and understand and include additional details and graph options for the physician.
- Critical Care Assessment® has 39 standardized tests. In addition, provides you with the ability to to customize your own tests and create your own templates.
ANS Testing and Heart Rate Variability (HRV) Analysis has acquired exceptional popularity over the last few years as one of the most effective predictors of non-specific health risk. Scientific and clinical studies have established its usefulness in almost all branches of medicine.
Non-Invasive, fully automated computer-based ANS test system provides Heart Rate Variability (HRV), blood pressure analysis and Pulse Wave Velocity (PWV) analysis for a quantitative assessment of the Autonomic Nervous System (ANS) and Autonomic Balance (sympathetic and parasympathetic). The innovative technology behind involves computer analysis of HRV and Autonomic Function Assessment making it useful in most clinical disciplines of medicine.
Critical Care Assessment® is the result of over 30 years of applied scientific research by a team of renowned medical doctors and specialists. At the helm of this research team is Professor Svetoslav Danev, one of the pioneers in HRV analysis theory and clinical verification as well as the first President of the European Society for HRV Analysis.
Critical Care Assessment® provides a Cumulative Physical and Mental Stress Assessment. Overstress and immobilization are conventional health risk factors, triggering the development of life threatening specific diseases.
Critical Care Assessment® includes Pulsewave Velocity Analysis based on physiological phenomenon, observable and measurable in the arterial elasticity and stiffness during blood circulation.
Benefits all Medical Branches Including:
- Primary Care
- Pain Management
Quantitative Assessment Including:
- HRV (Heart Rate Variability)
- ANS (Autonomic Nervous System)
- PWV (Pulse Wave Velocity)
- ECG (Electrocardiography)
- Stress Assessment
- Cardiovascular Fitness Test
- Ankle Brachial Index
- Cardiovascular Assessment
- Coronary Artery Respiratory
- Cumulative Stress Assessment
- Overall Health Level
- Segmental Vascular Assessment
- Peripheral Arterial Tone
- Biofeedback Stress Reliever
- Sudomotor Reflex Test
- Sympathetic Skin Response
- Endothelial Dysfunction
Corporate & Sports Version Available – contact us for more information.